Code of Conduct & FAQ for STACKED at the Pacific Coliseum
The Pacific National Exhibition would like to create an enjoyable and safe experience for all attending our events, both on our grounds and inside our venues. Guest experience staff are on site to clarify polices, accessibility assistance and to respond to questions. We recommend that guests hold onto their ticket stub and be ready to display it to venue officials to verify seating/standing locations and as proof of purchase. Guests who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behavior are subject to being removed from the premises.
Click here for general unacceptable behaviours.
Pat Down Policy
In order to provide a safe environment, you and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the venue. By tendering the ticket and entering the venue, you consent to such searches. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the venue. The premises are monitored by video camera, please be aware that your movements may be recorded. There will be male-identified and female-identified searchers working events. Guests are encouraged to select the line-up and searchers with whom they feel most comfortable. If you have any questions please speak to one of our security staff members for assistance.
The PNE reviews the security protocol for each event, based on a number of factors. These factors change on an event by event basis. Guests should be aware that any number of items can be subject to security protocol including search and potential confiscation if warranted.
Click here for general prohibited items.
No Smoking Policy
We remind our guests that smoking of any kind, and the use of alternative smoking devices (electronic or vapor), is not permitted inside the Pacific Coliseum. Electronic or vapor devices are subject to our cannabis policy.
Guests are not permitted to bring substances that cause intoxication or impairment into the Pacific Coliseum – including alcohol and cannabis. Exceptions will be made for medical cannabis (with appropriate documentation) or other prescription medications. Individuals who have recreational cannabis on their person are encouraged to secure it in their vehicle. Smoking cannabis is prohibited on PNE grounds and within its venues
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Dangerous, abusive, profane or illegal behaviour
- Unruly or inconsiderate behaviour
- Indecent exposure or undressing
- Wearing obscene, offensive or indecent clothing
- Interfering with security procedures
- Interfering with the performance/game/event; going onto the playing/performance surface or throwing any object onto the playing/performance surface or on the venue premises.
- Audio or video recording of game or event
- Selling tickets or other merchandise on venue property
- Handing out goods or literature not pre-approved by the Pacific National Exhibition
- Any attempt to bring prohibited items into the venue
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed location
- Any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behaviour for spectators attending a live event
- Outside Food & Beverage
- Glow sticks
- Selfie sticks
- Open chapstick or lip gloss
- Bota bags
- Hula hoops
- Stuffed animals or dolls (including plush backpacks)
- Balloons, balls or inflatables
- Laser pointers
- Flagpoles or banner poles of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Narcotics or other illegal stimulants including paraphernalia
- Cannabis with the exception of medical cannabis. Legal documentation required.
- Weapons of any kind and or anything that could be used as a weapon or as a projectile
- Gang affiliated clothing
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bottles, cups, jugs or cans of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, or other pyrotechnics
- Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
- Any animals other than service / support animals. Legal documentation required.
- Any promotional or commercial materials not pre-approved by management
- Spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyes or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable
- Mechanically-operated instruments which produce an excessive volume of noise such as megaphones, air or gas-powered horns Cameras, video cameras or other sound and video recording equipment
- Computers or other devices used for the purposes of transmitting or disseminating sound, pictures, descriptions or results of the events via the internet or other forms of media (No IPads, Tablets, or Selfie Sticks)
Coat Check Information
Coat Check will be located on the north-east side of the main concourse near section R. VIP coat check is located in the VIP area / Pacific Lounge.
We allow checking of purses, back packs, duffel bags and clothing. Each item requires a separate coat check tag. Coat check fees are: $5 small purse or per clothing item, $10 back pack and $20 large duffel bag. Items are released to the guest who possesses the coat check tag. We recommend to guests to take a photo of their coat check tag and treat like cash. Tags cannot be replaced. If you are not in possession of your tag, your will need to wait until the end of the night. Coat check staff will work with you to identify your item. You will be required to give an accurate description of your item with any identifying markers in order for release of the item without the coat check tag.
Unclaimed coat check items will be logged the next business day following the show. These items can be retrieved within 30 days by connecting with the Lost and Found department.
Lost and Found Information
The Guest Services booth will be located on the south-east side of the main concourse by the front glass doors near section Y. Any items found during the Stacked show will be logged and held at this location until the end of the show. Guests who have lost an item are recommended to go to the booth where a guest experience staff member can reunite them with their item. If it has yet to be found, the item and contact details will be logged. Found items that are not claimed by the end of the night will be held for 30 days following the show. Items of a personal nature (ID, Bank Card, Passport) are turned into Vancouver Police department. All other items are donated to various organizations after 30 days.