April 14 & 15, 2017
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I redeem my ticket for a wristband?
Guests will go to their respective door for admission and to receive their wristband at the south east glass doors of the Pacific Coliseum.
- “2-Day Festival Pass”
- “1-Day Festival Pass” entrance – ticketholders do not need to redeem their tickets for wristband
Information about 2-Day Festival Passes:
- Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband at the door on Friday April 14
- The wristband is non-transferable & non-exchangeable
- Any wristband thought to be tampered with will be deemed invalid and will not be allowed for re-entry on Saturday April 15
- You must keep your wristband on for the entirety of the two days March 25 and March 26 to guarantee entry both nights
Where is Will Call?
It is located at the TicketLeader Box Office on the South end of the Pacific Coliseum. When picking up tickets at Will Call, bring two pieces of ID (Photo identification and the credit card used to purchase your tickets). Be prepared to present both.
What can I bring with me into the Pacific Coliseum?
For a complete list of prohibited items visit http://ticketleader.ca/code-of-conduct.
What is the wristband procedure for alcohol consumption?
All guests that consume alcohol will be required to wear a wristband. The wristband will indicate that their age has been verified and that they are legally permitted to consume alcohol. Public Safety staff will issue wristbands inside the entrance. If they witness someone without a wristband consuming alcohol they will ID that individual and issue a wristband accordingly. If the individual is underage, they will be removed from the venue.
Is there wheelchair access for this event?
Yes, wheelchair guests will be escorted down to the general admission floor via a ramp.
Is there accessible parking?
Yes. Please follow parking attendant for directions.
Is there a Lost and Found?
Yes. Report any lost and found items here: http://www.pne.ca/lost-and-found.html.