The VCBW Festival
June 3: 1-6pm
June 4: 1-6pm
Super Early Bird: $29.99 Dec 1 - Dec 31
(while quantities last)
Early Bird: $34.99 Dec 1 – March 31
Regular Price: $39.99 April 1 - June 4
(Plus Tax, Facility Fees & Conv. Fees)
The VCBW Festival returns to the PNE Fairgrounds June 3rd & 4th from 1-6pm!
Our 7th annual VCBW Festival features:
- 100+ Craft Breweries and Cideries
- 300+ beers and ciders
- 4 Stages with live music and DJs
- 12 Food Trucks
- A full games area with bocce, pinball alley, foosball, and Frisbee, just to name a few
- A pop-up barber shop
- more to be announced!
**Your festival ticket includes a full 5 hours at Vancouver's Social Event of the Year (2016 Golden Owl Hospitality Awards), your taster mug, and 2 beer tokens (additional tokens are $1.50).
- SUPER EARLY BIRD: The first 500 tickets sold for each day are only $29.99!
- EARLY BIRD: Once those are gone Early Bird pricing takes effect, $34.99 until March 31st.
- FULL PRICE: As of April 1st all tickets will be $39.99
As with all VCBW events, you must be 19+ years of age to enter, 2 pieces of ID are required for entry. Serving It Right rules apply, remember to drink responsibly, and be sure to plan a safe way home. DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!